Tel Aviv, the most vibrant city in Israel, is such a fascinating and diverse place to visit.
Long and sandy beaches, interesting Bauhaus architecture that put Tel Aviv on UNESCO World Heritage List, amazing street art scene, bustling markets and neighborhoods where the time has stopped. Tel Aviv has it all!
With so many things to do in Tel Aviv, you will be busy discovering the city for at least 2-3 days.
But if you are still not sure about visiting Tel Aviv and, like me, you need a visual proof that it’s the destination for you, I put together this collection of Tel Aviv pictures that will hopefully inspire you to travel to Tel Aviv soon.
Best Tel Aviv photo locations
If you are looking for the best photo locations in Tel Aviv, head to these places:
- Old Jaffa with its narrow lanes and the old harbor
- HaMidron Garden
- Vibrant Florentine Area for Tel Aviv street art
- Neve Tzedek – the oldest neighbourhood in Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv beaches
- Bialik Street and Bialik Square for Bauhaus architecture
- Dizengoff square
- Tel Aviv Museum of Art and surroundings
- Rothschild Boulevard
Tel Aviv pictures
And now let me show you some of the best pictures of Tel Aviv!
For the end I left a few announcements that might interest you:
- Sign up to my newsletter or follow me on Bloglovin to get updates about the new posts
- Join my Facebook group about Eastern Europe, the Balkans and former USSR and connect with fellow travellers and enthusiasts of these regions – just click here!
- I’ve included a few handy links of services and products I personally like and use so you can plan your own trip to Tel Aviv too. They are often affiliate links. This means I will get a small commission if you book/purchase anything through my links, at no extra costs for you. Thank you!
LIKED IT? PIN THIS POST FOR LATER!
If you enjoyed that post why don't you share it with your friends? That would mean so much to me! Also be sure to join 30.000+ fellow travelers and follow me on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram for travel updates and even more pictures! If you don't want to miss new posts sign up to my newsletter or follow on Bloglovin!